Professional Landscaping Services for Residential or Corporate clients. Allow our qualified horticulturalist expert to demonstrate our skills in providing you with that breathtaking garden be it soft or hard landscaping.
We provide specialised soft and hard landscaping services.
- Creating or revamping flowerbeds
- Designing, planning and full installation of new or existing gardens
- Site clearing, tree felling, pruning and major clean ups
- Soil preparation and conditioning, including fertilizing and composting
- Irrigation, rain water harvesting, water tanks and repairs
- Tree planting and staking of trees
- Planting of shrubs and perennials
- Full installation of all types of lawns
- Water wise plant choice and low maintenance gardens
- Cobble edging for flowerbeds
- Laying pathways random pavers
- Laying gravel stone, pebbles and rocks
- Retainer walls
- Trellis and fencing
- Water features
Be water-wise and let us install a 2-year guaranteed automatically controlled irrigation system. Our systems are suitable for small gardens, corporate gardens to golf courses.
Having your irrigation systems installed by us will ensure peace of mind that, depending on your requirements, your entire garden or specialised features will be watered on specific days, times and for the desired duration. Settings can easily be changed to suit seasonal requirements.
We tailor design and install an irrigation system to suit your specific needs in the following areas: Cape Town, including Table View, Sunningdale, West Beach, Parklands, Sandown, Flamingo Vlei, Blouberg, Big Bay, Bloubergrant, Melkbosstrand, Bellville, Bergvliet, Brackenfell, Claremont, Constantia, Durbanville, Edgemead, Bothasig, Fish Hoek, Muizenburg, Goodwood, Kommetjie, Parow, Pinelands, Rondebosh, SeaPoint, etc.
All that is left for you to do is to sit back and enjoy your garden!
Working towards improving your environment.
Grey Water Systems
Installing a greywater or rainwater harvesting system will result in a big monthly saving. We install greywater and rainwater harvesting systems in all residential and commercial/industrial areas in and around Cape Town.
What is Grey Water?
Grey water is waste water from your shower, bath, bathroom sink and washing machine. This water is collected and used to water your garden, for cleaning, etc but not for drinking and cooking purposes. Repurposing kitchen sink water is not advisable as it contains fatty residues which can damage your plants.
Grey water should be used as soon as possible in order to prevent bacteria from being produced.
Why Use Grey Water?
- lower your fresh water usage
- put less strain on your septic tank
- keep your garden green
- prevent over usage and penalties on municipal fresh water
- allow time for ground water levels to restore
- can be automated and connected to existing irrigation system
Key Benefits of the Service
Watering your lawn and is the key to preserving its lushness and beauty. The experts carefully design your sprinkler system to ensure maximum coverage to your lawn. Whether you are looking for a brand new irrigation system to maintain your lawn.
Extend your home with a beautiful garden
Your property value increases many times initial value
Aesthetic garden beauty that improves with age
Allround certified and insured landscapers
Our Landscapers attend annual training seminars